Behold, how good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
To create a brotherhood through which NBAC men can enhance their sense of belonging to the church, gain understanding and appreciation of the spiritual and social message of the church, develop hidden talents and gifts in our congregation, and become recruiters of other men for discipleship, and enhance the ministry and fellowship of church.
- To lead men to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
- To promote brotherhood among men of all races.
- To strengthen the family by teaching and encouraging men to take their rightful places as heads of their homes.
- To build self-esteem through individual accomplishment.
- To develop the men in the skill of prayer, evangelism, Christian stewardship, and Christian spiritual and social services.
- To enlist and develop men as leaders and role models for the youth of the church.
- To teach the men of our church aims and belief, and encourage Christian worship and Bible study.
- To create a conscious loyalty to the total program of NBAC.
What Does the Brotherhood Hope to Accomplish?
- To fulfill the purpose of the group.
- To see the men become excited about serving God.
- Develop a strong and deep personal relationship with God.
- To develop a bonding and trusting relationship with each other
Who is Eligible to Join?
- All males of the congregation of NBAC.
What Requirements Are Needed?
- Commit for one year of service.
- Commit to the Brotherhood Mission Statement.
The Brotherhood scripture:
1 Corinthians 16:13 (ESV)
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.